What did sport say? What did football… Event say, which fills the lives of us, our sports fans and sports journalists, with boundless joy, unforgettable moments and happy emotions of victory? Of course, in sports, especially football, there are opposite cases, when someone’s favorite team / athlete loses, there is despair, disappointment and sadness, but sport is so unpredictable that the feeling of defeat makes the athlete / team improve and achieve more. ռևանշի.
Today, as it is considered, is the International Football Day, the “most beloved member” of the world sports family. Surprisingly, the world has already officially adopted laws to include a number of seemingly absurd holidays in the calendar, and “football” continues to be “ownerless”. Unofficially, the world celebrates the International Football Day on December 10. According to the devotees, football is not just a sport.
“In my opinion, people underestimate football a little. People who do not understand that say that it does not make sense to watch 22 people running with one ball. For one it is nonsense, and for the person standing next to it – passion and life. “Football is a unique way of life, a science, even a whole philosophy,” said former Chelsea striker Didier Drogba.
After long discussions, the UN has made a decision to include a holiday called “International Football Day” in everyone’s calendar. According to official data, for more than 120 million people, football is not only a sport, but also a way of life and a profession. It is accepted that the founders of “football” sport are the English, but in reality there are many other evidences, according to which this sport has deeper roots.
Historians claim that the notion of football has evolved over the centuries to the present day. From the beginning, football-like games were to check the physical fitness of soldiers. Modern science allows us to dig deeper into the history of the sport, as a result of which a number of new theses have been put forward, for example:
- The foundations of football were laid not in England, but in Saxony. Military entertainment was an integral part of the local culture. According to historians, after battles and battles, they threw the head of the killed enemy under their feet, hit and ran with it.
- According to archeologists, something similar was found in ancient China. According to them, in the 2nd millennium BC, there was a football-like activity, which was mentioned as Zhu-Chu.
How do they celebrate?
International Football Day is widely celebrated in different parts of the world. Friendly meetings take place on this day. It is a long-established tradition. These friendly meetings are of a charitable nature. The meetings are attended not only by current football players, but also by legends of the past and famous representatives of world sports – tennis players, car and / or motorcyclists.
Friendly and charitable meetings between various companies are especially common, the proceeds of which are transferred to the treatment of children, to ensure the welfare of third-country countries. On World Football Day, the media prepares various articles, conducts interviews with famous football players, tells stories about football on TV and specialized radio stations.
- The football players are very superstitious. Over the years, this sport has developed and reached the highest level, but the superstitions of the players still remain. Thus, the former defender of the England national team, John Terry, has stood out throughout his career with a number of ambiguous manifestations. It’s not just top-level games and obscene behavior that have made him famous. The owner always sat in the same place on the national team or Chelsea team bus and listened to the same songs on the way. And in the toilet next to the dressing room he used only 1 original (urinal). Even if the others were free and that one was busy, the Lord waited until he was set free.
- For many, football is the only pleasant thing in life, and some can not imagine life without football, even in the most unreal moments. For example, during the Great Patriotic War, soldiers found time not only to defend themselves from the enemy, but also to roll a bullet. Thus, during the siege of Leningrad in 1942, a football match took place between the LMZ “Dinamo” teams. According to some sources, the members of the winning team were the first to get acquainted with the beautiful nurses. “Dynamo” received that privilege.
- Many readers many years ago or even now, when playing football in the yard, put giant stones instead of goalposts. That is, the position, size and place of the gate were decided by the players in the yard. Naturally, there is no need to talk about the gate network. Now imagine that professional football players played without a net. The nets were first hung from the net in 1891 in honor of the England-South England game.
- The game was called “football” again in Great Britain in the middle of the 19th century. As far back as 1847, the first rules of football were adopted, which were intended for players representing well-known educational institutions. Before that, each team had its own rules, which led to misunderstandings. All this ended in 1863, when the charter of the Football Association of England was approved. At that time, the size of the gate and the field and the final rules were defined.
We can talk endlessly about football, but should we? They say that you do not need many words to express love, you just need to show how much you love. Only the words “I love” are quite understandable. Let’s love football ք congratulate each other.